World’s Most Wanted Netflix: Netflix is bringing documentary after Documentary in this lockdown. Infact most of their upcoming projects are like this but they all vary in the genre. This time Netflix has come up with a new idea for the docu-series. The show will be on the genre of true crime and will consist of 5 episodes.
Each episode will cover one of the most notorious and wanted criminals from the world and will tell us the story of how they build their empire and how they managed to evade capture for such a long time. Here in the post, we are going to tell you more details about the series.
The docu-series will have 5 episodes, each focused on one criminal and their story . Many FBI agents and government officials are gonna tell the stories. The 5 criminals on whom the show is based are;
- Samantha Lewthwaite is also known as the white lady and was responsible for the death of 400 people via bombing.
- Félicien Kabuga who is a businessman from Rwandan and is believed to be the part of the Rwandan Genocide.
- Matteo Messina Denaro who is the Sicilian Mafia boss who is supposedly in hiding after evading his capture since 1993 and is believed to be still in the market supplying drugs.
- Mayo Zambada, who is the current leader of the Sinaloa Cartel.
- Semion Mogilevich, a Russian organized crime boss.
Netflix has released the official trailer for the show which is also available on YouTube. It shows various criminals and their stories featuring their rise and evades of capture. If You haven’t Seen The trailer yet, Have a look at it.
Season 1 of the show is released on 5th August 2020. The series is available in English audio along with the subtitles.
Season 2 Release Date
The season 2 of the series is going to release on Netflix in Mid 2021, the official date is yet to be announced by the makers and Netflix, but as per trends, we may get another season of this documentary series.
This was all about the Netflix Original World’s Most Wanted, What is your opinion about it, please let us know in the comment section, for more posts like this on web and digital content stay tuned with us.