The Boston Strangler about the murders which happen Over the course of about 20 months, from 1962 to 1964, where 13 women were killed brutally around Boston and nearby areas, whose age ranged between 19 to 85.
Later the hard work and dedication of two journalists Loretta McLaughlin and Jean Cole bring these murders to light and Loretta also finds out the connection between the murder and the real Boston Strangler Albert DeSalvo, who was murdered in state prison on Nov 25, 1973.
Who was his victims and when they were found murdered?
There was a total of 13 victims who were killed during this Boston Strangler. The killer’s first victim was 55-year-old Anna Slesers, who was sexually harassed and was later found dead in her apartment on June 14, 1962.
Other of his victims are;
- June 28, 1962, Mary Mullen, 85 years old
- June 30, 1962, Helen Blake, 65 years old
- June 30, 1962, Nina Nichols, 68 years old
- August 19, 1962, Ida Irga, 75 years old
- August 20, 1962, Jane Sullivan, 67 years old
- December 5, 1962, Sophie Clark, 20 years old
- December 31, 1962, Patricia Bissette, 23 years old
- March 6, 1963, Mary Brown, 69 years old
- May 6, 1963, Beverly Samans, 23 years old
- September 8, 1963, Evelyn Corbin, 58 years old
- November 23, 1963, Joanne Graff, 23 years old
His last victim was 19-year-old Mary Sullivan who was found dead on January 4, 1964, in her own apartment.