The Devil’s Plan Episode 5: Release Date & More: The Devil’s Plan is a Netflix competitive reality show in which 12 contestants play games of wit and wisdom over 6 nights and 7 days. They must stay ahead of their opponents to win the game.
The Devil’s Plan show is created by Jeong Jong-yeon, known for creating shows like Devil’s Plan that challenge people to use their brains to solve problems. He has also created reality shows such as Great Escape, The Genius, The Society Game, and many more. It marks Jeong Jong’s first collaboration with Netflix.
The Devil’s Plan Contestants’ Names:
- Seungkwan, a member of the K-pop group Seventeen.
- Ha Seok-jin, an actor who appeared in Crash Landing on You.
- Lee Si-won, a Korean actor.
- Park Kyeong-rim, an entertainer and comedian.
- Suh Dong-joo, the daughter of Korean celebrities Seo Jeong-Hee and Se-won Seo.
- Kwaktube, a travel YouTuber.
- Orbit, a science YouTuber.
- Guillaume Patry, a professional poker player and entrepreneur.
- Lee Hye-seong, a TV personality.
- Suh Yu-min, a doctor.
- Kim Dong-jae, a student.
- Cho Yeon-woo, a professional Go player.
The Devil’s Plan Episode 5 Release Date:
Four episodes of The Devil’s Plan have already been released, and each new episode will be released every Tuesday on Netflix.
Episode 5 Will Go live on 3rd October 2023